The dry tea is large pearls of black tea. While steeping the balls unfurl into a mass of black tea leaves.

The brewed tea smells sweet and slightly floral. There is a hint of sweet grains – maybe wheat or rice – I can’t quite place it.

The tea has hints of a sweet milk chocolate bar with rice crisps in it. Mmmmm. Delicious. This would be a great tea for after a heavy meal, just a touch of sweetness.

Edit: The more it cools, there is strong nutty taste to it, like unsweetened hazelnut.

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA