drank Earl of Anxi by Verdant Tea

As soon as I saw the description of this tea, I had to have it. Earl Grey and oolong, who could resist.

Upon opening the package, there is a strong bergamot and citrous scent. The dry tea itself is beautiful. There are bright coloured gogi berries, mixed with the dark green oolong tea and other ingredients.

While brewing, the tea smelled mostly of green oolong. To me the taste is strong oolong. There is a subtle hint of bergamot and I can taste the perfume of the frankincense. I was a bit disappointed, I thought the bergamot would taste stronger. But I think this might be due to making only one cup of this tea. I think becuase there are several ingredients in this tea, that you are going to get different things in each scoop. I think I just need to make a pot and use more tea, to get more of the ingredients.

Obverall I am very satisfied and happy with this tea. Looking forward to many more cups.