drank Laoshan Village Chai by Verdant Tea

I have a new favorite chai. I was trying to make my own chai blend, so the taste was just perfect, but I think I am going to have to abadon that, and just drink this tea from now on.

On first smell of the dry leaves, I immediately though ginger beef. It was so delicious, the ginger was strong which is a plus in my book. The brewed tea smells like a sweet, soft, ginger snap cookie. The taste is superb! It is malty, chocolately, cocoa, ginger, chai with a peppery finish. It is almost like ginger ice cream. This is an awesome blend.

I bought a small sized bag of this tea, but I am definitely going to have to stock up on this one.

Tealizzy

My friend has been working on blending her own chai too, but when I told her about this one, she wanted me to order a bag for her! It’s so good!

I LOVE this chai!

Lala

I think I am going to have to get some laoshan black now, because I can pretty much guarantee I am going to love it!

Comments

Tealizzy

I LOVE this chai!

Lala

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA