drank Marco Polo by Mariage Frères

Thank you Sil for this sample.

This tea smells delicious. It smells like a strong black tea but there is a berry smell to it, red berry, maybe strawberry. The smell is a mystery.

The taste of the tea can be descibed as nothing other than delicious. Ther e is the subtle black base, but there is also a strong berry taste. I would say a mix of strawberry, blueberry and sweet cherry flavours.

Thank you Sil for giving me the opportunity to try this tea. I think it is just going to have to go on the shopping list.

O nice! Glad you enjoyed it. :)