So I figured out why I was confused about the tangerine parfait tea I reviewed earlier today. I initially thought it was a black tea, but it turned out to be a white tea. I was confused becuase I guess I bought two orange teas. This one, sweet orange, is a black tea. Who would have though a tea addict would buy tea and then forget what they bought :P

This tea is black tea mixed with orange peel. It smells like candied orange.

The smell of the brewed tea is more so just sweet orange, like a ripe mandarin, but not candy. The black tea is also strong, and you can smell that underneath the orange smell.

The tea tastes like a black tea with an orange flavouring in it. I added rock sugar to sweeten it up a bit but it made no difference.

In regards to an orange tea, I prefer the tangerine parfait from Cuppa T Specialty Teas vs this one.