drank Grapefruit Dragon by Butiki Teas

I am not obsessed with dragons, but for some reason I have an obsession for trying teas with the word “dragon” in the name. So far I have not been disappointed.

This dry tea and brewed tea smell like the peppery spicey taste you get in a tart rind of the grapefruit. The brewed tea itself taste like a pink grapfruit. There is still that peppery spice taste that I get with real grapefruit. The grapefruit taste gets stronger as the tea cools. When the tea is hot the predominate flavour is the dragonwell. I did not feel I needed to add any sweetener to this tea as it was not tart or bitter. But I do think it would have tasted more like a sweet grapefuit with sweetener.

Very nice blend. I have never had a tea that actually tasted like grapefruit, but this one fit the bill.

Ysaurella

so you may try Thé du Dragon from Mariage frères to continue with your obsession :)

Lala

That sounds good. Definitely will have to try!