drank Grand Amour by Nina's Paris

Thank you to Nina’s Paris USA via Kittenna for this free sample.

When I was growing up, we had red currants growing in our yard. My dad used to make wine from them. I can remember going out and picking the currants off of the bush when they were ripe.

The dry and brewed tea smell like red currant. There is also a hint of raspberry. The brewed tea has a smell of strong caramel.

The tea tastes like red currants and caramel. It is not sweet but also not bitter or tart. I like it this way.

J’adore Grand Amour!

Tealizzy

I really like this tea, but haven’t found another one yet that I like as much, and shipping is pretty expensive.

Lala

I made an order through Laurent, and shipping was not too horrible (compared to some tea companies), but I had to order a lot to make it worth while. I hope that once the company gets started that shipping will be better.

Nina's Tea USA

Hi Lala,do you receved your order?

I have this one on deck to try

Comments

Tealizzy

Lala

Nina's Tea USA

Hi Lala,do you receved your order?

I have this one on deck to try

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA