drank Holy Basil Spa Blend by Verdant Tea

This tea looks like a mix of chopped mint, fennel and basil.

The dry tea smells like sweet mint and fennel.

The brewed tea smells like sweet mint, fennel, basil, slightly salty. Initially I can taste the mint, it is sweet. It is followed bly the basil and fennel. To me is tastes slightly salty, but not too much. There is a warming sensation that I attribute to the ginger. I think this would make a great thirst quenching drink when it is iced. This tastes like to me it could be a soup stock. I now want to make soup out of this tea.

Overall I really enjoyed this tea. But I prefer a straight spearmint tea.

Edit: After drinking this tea, I am actually more thirsty now. Not sure why. But I shouldn’t be thirtsy as all I have done is drink tea all afternoon. I switched to caffeine free type teas a few hours ago.