This dry tea is just large chunks of dried fruit. The dragon fruit pieces are fair sized slices, and the cranberries are whole. I have to admit I ate some dried dragonfruit. I was super good. The only downsize was I bought 50g but it didnt give much becuase of the weight of the tea.

The tea brews up a beautiful dark pink colour. It smells of dragonfruit and slight tart berry, but not necessarily cranberry. The tea is quite light. I thought it would end up tart with the cranberry, but it isn’t. It tasted predominately of the dragonfruit. I did have to add some rock sugar to sweeten it a little bit.

Jule, the owner of Cuppa T, recommended to try this one cold brewed, so I have a pitcher in the fridge brewing overnight.

Looking forward to seeing your coldbrew review :)