Brewed this one cold last night. Brewed for about 14 hours. It brewed the most beautiful bright fuschia liquid. It tastes like what I imagine dragonfruit juice would taste like. There is just a touch of sweetness. No need to add any sweetener to this one. I think I prefer this one cold.
This tea is going to become a cupboard staple I think.

Kittenna

No hibiscus?! Onto the shopping list this goes! Sounds neat!

Comments

Kittenna

No hibiscus?! Onto the shopping list this goes! Sounds neat!

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA