Another sample from Sil. She spoiled me!

On first opening the little bag of this, I was a bit worried becuase I could smell an earthy aroma, which I associate with a pu-erh. I then looked up the description of this tea, and was greatly confused. Black tea scented with orange? That can’t be what I have here.

While brewing I could still smell the earthy aroma, I got from the dry tea. But after brewing and once it started to cool, there was that orange scent! It was a black base with a light orange scent. The taste is absolutely awesome. Very refreshing. I almost want to try putting orange slices into my black tea to see if I get the same taste.

Thanks Sil for this tea. I quite enjoyed it.

this tea confuses me as well. it smells totally NOT how it’s described. Its actually stopped me from trying this so far hahahaha

Lala

It actually tastes quite good. Does NOT taste like it smells. You should try it.

haha yeah. there IS a reason i bought a whole tin of it – reviews had me thinking it was good but i just keep forgetting WHY i bought it when i smell it lol

Comments

Lala

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA