drank Scorpio by Nina's Paris

Thank you Nina’s Paris USA via Kittenna for this sample.

The dry tea smells strongly of rooibos, there is a nutty or woody scent.

The flavour of the brewed tea is very strongly rooibos. There is still a nutty flavour. The tea is very creamy. There is a very slight fruit flavour. I am not sure if I would say it was peach or apricot without reading the description of this tea first.

Overall the tea is good. I am just not a huge rooibos fan.

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA