On first smell of this brewed tea, it smells exactly like sweet orange cream by Kally tea, which I reviewed yesterday, so I was a bit skeptical. It smelled exactly like rockets, the candy.

On first sip it was very strong hibiscus. But after I let it cool it was much better. Still very strong hibiscus but was not too bitter or tart. More like blunted hibiscus. There is a bit of a citrus undertone. I do not get blood orange from this at all which is disappointing because I love blood oranges. Still on my search for an authentic tasting blood orange tea.

I am going to try to steep for less time next time and see what happens.

Overall makes a good tea, just not what I was expecting.