Mmmmmm. This is super delicious. Tastes just like cake!!

The smell of the dry tea is wonderful. I don’t quite pick up pineapple. But I get a sweet cake flavour, slightly nutty, almost like a crumble cake.

The taste of the tea reminds me of a cake my mom used to make called Lazey Daisy Cake (no idea why it was called that). It was essentially a white pound cake with coconut and brown sugar melted on top to make a glaze, then served with cream. Again I do not taste pineapple. But I taste sweet, heavy cake, creamy, some vanilla flavour. Maybe a hint of cherry towards the end of the sip.

Regardless of what the name of the tea is, it is a delicious dessert tea for sure!

Tealizzy

That cake sounds delicious!!

whatshesaid