drank Spearmint (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

I decided to make this one as a cold brew. I brewed if for about 12 hours. It tasted really good. With a moderate spearmint taste but not too strong. I decided it needed just a bit of sugar. I am not sure what happened but there is way too much sugar in it now. It tastes just like Wrigleys spearmint gum. Which is delicious for about the first sip but then a bit too much for a whole glass. And I have 64 oz of it. I would hate to dump it. Will try to add more water but I am disappointed in my performance on this one.

Rachel J

Maybe use it as mouthwash? (j/k, lol)

For some reason I just cannot take the taste of spearmint at all. I like peppermint, but if I accidentally get something that is spearmint flavored, I am not a happy camper.

Kittenna

Chill? Mix in some lime juice?

Lala

Maybe I will have to make a mojito with it? Hmmm…

Comments

Rachel J

Maybe use it as mouthwash? (j/k, lol)

Kittenna

Chill? Mix in some lime juice?

Lala

Maybe I will have to make a mojito with it? Hmmm…

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA