Thanks Teajo Tea for this generous free sample.

The dry tea smells very strongly of bergamot, which I like. Already off to a good start.

The tea tastes like a very smooth Earl Grey. There is a strong bergamot taste but it is not bitter, its very smooth and creamy. I also feel like I am getting notes of vanilla and caramel.

I also would like to say I am happy that Teajo labelled the tea package with the ingredients and the preparation details, so I did not have to look anything up. I wish more tea companies did this.

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA