drank Strawberry Cream by Teavana

Decided to make this one as a cold brew. I have been shovelling snow like mad to get it moved away from the house foundation (and its pretty much not making any difference). I made this one to quench my thirst from sweating up a storm. But it was not very good as a cold brew. I have decided that hibiscus + cold brew does not work for me. It tasted like the same strawberry and cream flavour it has when it is hot, but the hibiscus was out of control! I added some sugar, but that only made it out of control sweet hibiscus. I think I will stick with this one as a hot drink.

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA