drank Jelly Bean Dream by Della Terra Teas

Free sample from Della Terra.

The tea smells very good. Almost like sweet, rose, strawberry, candylike and of course, hibiscus.

The brewed tea smells like sweet and kinda of spicey, hibiscus, very faintly reminds me of jelly beans.

The tea tastes like sweet hibiscus, some strawberry taste. I didnt want to add any sweetener because there was a jelly bean in it, but it could have used a bit more sweetness to bring out that real jelly bean candy kind of sweetness.

My pet peeve about this tea is that the mix has a bunch of different sized peices in it. There are real large dried strawberries, whole jelly beans, and very small chopped peices. There was a lot of settling in the bag. It was hard to get a decent scoop with everything in it.