This one smells and tastes delicious. The dry tea smells of sweet mango and peach. Almost like candy.

The brewed tea has a light black tea base with sweet peach and mango flavour. Both peach and mango are present but I find the peach is more predominate.

Overall is very delicious. The black blend does not overtake the fruitiness, but the fruitiness is also not too sweet or fake. Impressed with the flavour profile of this tea.

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA