Made this one again this morning as my first cup of the day. The packaging recommends 4 minute brew which I did the first time. It turned out good. But for a black tea I usually do a 2 minute steep. So I tried 2 minutes this morning. The spice of the tea is a bit more predominate with less orange flavour on the 2 minute steep. It tastes more creamy on the shorter steep. I think I like this one with a longer steep just because there is more orange flavour. Also with the 4 minute steep, I did not find the black tea base to get too overpowering (which is why I normally stick with a shorter steep for black teas).