drank Boston Blend by Harney & Sons

On first smell of the dried tea, not sure if this is the tea for me. It smells like black tea with strong almond scent. Not real almonds, but almost like almond butter. Was slightly dissapointed because I was hoping the cranberry would be stronger.

After brewing, there is a tart cranberry scent mixing with the almond scent. And, I don’t know, it is just not doing it for me.

The taste of the tea is actually not too bad. It is a medium black base, there is that almond butter taste, with a sweet/tart flavour from the cranberries.

This is not what I had expected from this tea. I was hoping for a stronger cranberry flavour. Not a bad blend, but certainly not the blend for me.

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA