This blend reminds me very much of Harney and Sons Paris. There is more fruity flavour in this blend, very much stone fruit. But I have a hard time placing which stone fruits, I get apricot, maybe plum, maybe cherry. I feel like I am getting a bit of a black currant type flavour.

The bergamot is moderately strong. You can definitely tell the base is an Earl Grey.

I got this one in one of Harney’s cute little tagalongs. Perfect to carry the tea around, and it fits lots in it.

Miss Starfish

I’m drinking this right now while scrolling through my dashboard/newsfeed. I get a titch of black currant as well, so it’s not just you. :) Stone fruits are hard to place as I find they very so much from region to region (I taste dark cherries from the South Island, for example, which taste very different to the dark cherries I would eat when I lived in British Columbia).

Comments

Miss Starfish

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA