I decided to try the cold drip method again. This time I used a straight green, instead of a flavoured one. I had the ice dripping over the tea in a strainer, then the liquor draining into a mug. I didn’t want it to get too strong so I didn’t want the ice, tea leaves, and liquor to be all mixed together in a pot.

It actually turned out not too bad. The tea was very rich and buttery. Slightly sweet. Felt very thick.

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA