drank Coconut Mango Colada by Tea Forte

Coconut is very hit or miss for me. I like real fresh coconut, not imitation coconut, dried coconut, or coconut flavour. But when I saw this tea I thought I had to give it a try because it smelled so delicious. I had some coconut tea from Hawaii a few years ago and it was soooooo good. I had to see if this one was a good.

While brewing is smells like rich, creamy, buttery, coconut, almost like coconut cream. There was a slight tartness to the smell, made me think of coconut and lime. The taste if the tea is strong coconut, smooth and rich. There is a very suble mango flavour, but it really could be any tropical fruit.

It’s pretty good, not the same as Hawaii but it will be good enough for now.

Courtney

I love coconut! This sounds delicious!

Lala

I had to admit, it is pretty good. Tea forte has a whole line of coconut teas.

Courtney

I’ll have to check them out. Thanks!

bad lala! bad! lol corrupting people with your innocent reviews!

Lala

Ha ha. So sorry! I can’t help it. I got this tea while on my “bender”.

canadianadia