drank Tigre Blanc by Nina's Paris

Despite the name, this is an oolong tea.

The dry tea smells like a nice roasty oolong with a slight hint of peach. The brewed tea tastes like a nice roasty oolong, almost like roasted nuts. There is a touch of sweetness and a floral taste. It has a similar taste to morrocan orange blossom tea. There is a slight delicate peach taste at the beginning and end of the sip. Even though this is a roasty oolong, it is a light and refreshing tea. It gets sweeter and more peachy as it cools.

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA