Cold brewed this one for about 12 hours. Did not turn out terribly delicious. It is super minty. Bordering on toothpaste. I could see Crest coming out with a limited edition line of toothpaste flavours, including green tea with mint. I would totally buy this toothpaste, but I do not want to drink it. There is a slight lime flavour, giving it more of a citrous taste. I think I will stick to drinking this one hot.

K S

Crest green tea with mint… non-whitening of course ;)

Comments

K S

Crest green tea with mint… non-whitening of course ;)

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA