drank Pistachio Ice Cream by Butiki Teas

Got this is a swap with Courtney.

The dry and brewed tea smells exactly like pistachio ice cream. Pistachio nuts and creamy. Mmmmm. The brewed tea also has a buttery, vegetal smell from the green tea.

The tea tastes just like it smells. There is a smooth, buttery, creamy texture with the taste of pistachios on top. I can lightly taste the green tea base.

Super delicious tea. Tastes just like the name implies. Thanks Courtney!

Courtney

I’m so glad you enjoyed it :)

Comments

Courtney

I’m so glad you enjoyed it :)

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA