drank Apricot by Harney & Sons

The dry tea smells almost nutty, more like almond and vanilla, a bit of hazelnut.

The brewed tea tastes very nutty and creamy, a bit of vanilla. There is a taste of apricot underneath the nutty flavour. The black tea base tastes of medium boldness.

This is a good tea, but it is not what I could consider a true apricot tea as there are more flavours than just the apricot. Although it is not what I am looking for, it is still a good tasting tea.

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA