drank Watermelon Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I have been drinking this on as cold shaken in water bottle. But I thought I better try it hot, not sure why. Just so I could fully appreciate it I guess.

I brewed it traditional, in hot water, and as a latte. Hot, this matcha tastes much more nutty. There is a very light watermelon taste. It is still sweet without having to add any sweetener. There is much more of the green tea matcha taste when it is hot vs. cold. The latte and the traditional brew taste almost the same, with the latte obviously being more creamy.

I prefer this one in a cold shaken method. To me, it just doesn’t seem right to have watermelon hot.

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA