Made the last of this tea as a cold brew. I found this tea to be a bit heavy on the hibiscus so I only brewed it for 3 hours. I find that I do not like cold brewed hibiscus. But it seems that 3 hours was still too long. The tea brewed up a beautiful dark ruby red colour. At the very beginning of the sip, I get an awesome blood orange taste, but then the bitter/sour hibiscus kicks in. I even added some white sugar as a sweetener, which did sweeten it up, but it is sweet and way too bitter at the same time. The blood orange taste kicks in again in the aftertaste. I think I will be able to choke this one down with a puckered mouth, but I will keep it as a hot tea if I ever purchase again.

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA