drank Dragonfruit Devotion by Teavana

Cold brewed this one for about 11 hours. This one is much more strawberry and guava vs. dragonfruit. It smells more dragonfruit than it tastes. There is a light dragonfruit flavour and possibly an extremely faint rose scent in the background of the tea. This tea is fairly sweet on its own, there is a slight tartness at the beginning of the sip. I am happy I stopped brewing this one when I did, as I think it could have become bitter with too long of a steep.

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA