drank White Ginger Pear by Tea Forte

This was part of Tea Forte’s Nantucket iced tea sampler that I bought. Dry it smells of sweet ginger. I brewed it as per instructions, 24 oz boiling water, steep for 5 minutes, add sugar, chill, add ice.

The brewed hot tea tastes strongly of spicey ginger. There is a very faint sweet fruity taste. It was good enough that I wanted to drink it hot. After it was chilled it was sweet ginger with a more fruity taste. Juice-like. I would not say pear per say, maybe peach, just generic fruity. Still good. I don’t really distinguish the white tea other than that the tea is not very strong. I added some sweetener and on my, there is the pear. It is definitely more like sweet candied pear. I like that with the sweetener there is more pear taste, but I think I preferred it without the sweetener, as now it is too much candy taste. There was only one of each flavour in the box which is too bad because I would have liked to have more of this one.

Iced 5 min, 0 sec

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA