Ok so the description of this tea and the ingredients list GRAPES. But there are no grapes in here. There are raisins. Raisins are not grapes! Just saying!

This tea has a strange smell. There is a tart blueberry smell but almost like a yeasty, bread-y smell. Very tart smelling.

The tea is super tart. Thanks Hibiscus! I think though it an be controlled with a shorter steep time. After you choke down the initial hibiscus flavour, you can taste the black currant and elderberry. I get raisin but no grape flavour, HA! There is a very faint blueberry taste in the aftertaste. I do not get sangria at all. So I guess that means I get to open a bottle of wine and make some real sangria. Mmmmm!

Right now I am not liking this one too much, but I think it can be fixed up and blended with something to be a bit better.

Nxtdoor

This is where i tell you raisins are grapes?

Lala

Ha ha. I know. Raisins are dehydrated grapes, and they do not taste like grapes. I deteste raisins, so to me there is a huge difference between a grape and a raisin.