drank Iced Lemon Mint by Handmade Tea

Made this one iced today. Used 3 tsp in 20 oz boiling water. Steeped 4 minutes then chilled. This one is delicious iced. The black base is light, with a taste of lemon. The mint is much stronger when it is iced vs. hot. It is a very refreshing drink, and although I didn’t do it this time, I may add some rum next time to make a kind of mojito type drink. I added 2 tsp sugar to sweeten it up a bit, but that was a bit too much. Without sugar it tastes good, but the sugar makes the mint “pop” a whole lot more.

JustJames

yeah, it’s getting warm enough that i’m beginning to plan my iced teas.

Lala

I drink iced tea/cold brewed tea all the time, winter or summer!