drank Goji Pop by DAVIDsTEA

Made this one as a cold brew. I know I have read it in someone else’s tasting note, but you sure don’t get a lot of tea in 50g of this one.

I cold brewed this one for about 7 hours.

This tea smells herbally sweet and tart at the same time, slightly like ripe apples. This tea brews up a light pink. I could have left it in longer but I was ready to drink it now. I wouldn’t have left it for much longer than a few more hours as I think it would get too tart. The tea tastes like apples, a bit citrousy, there is not necessarily a goji berry taste but it does have the same kind of tartness that goji berries have. Kind of a gentle candy-like taste. There is a slight smooth rose flavour in the aftertaste. The aftertaste lingers for a long time and is also kind of tart. I added a tsp of whit sugar and it sweetened it just enough. This is one of those teas that tastes like juice.

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA