drank The Earl's Garden by DAVIDsTEA

Made this one as a cold brew. Brewed for about 8 hours.

I think I prefer this one as a hot brew vs a cold brew. There is more strawberry, raspberry taste as a cold brew. However, the artificial tasting bergamot when it is hot is quite amplified when cold. I feel like it is leaving an oily residue on the top of my mouth. I am done my sample of this. I most likely won’t purchase again, but if I do have it, I think I will have it hot.

JustJames

i can’t do this one anymore… i used to like it, not so much now though.

Terri HarpLady

Artificial flavors = yuck!

Comments

JustJames

i can’t do this one anymore… i used to like it, not so much now though.

Terri HarpLady

Artificial flavors = yuck!

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA