drank Cuba Libre Black Tea by 52teas

Made the last of my sample as a cold brew. Not sure how long it brewed for because I didn’t pay attention. But I put it in this morning and am now drinking it before supper.

It is definitely very much Cuba Libre as a cold brew. I can totally taste cola and rum. I am getting a very slight lime. It could have used a tiny bit of sweetener but I wasn’t too interested in getting out of my chair. There is a bit of a black tea aftertaste. This one totally reminds me of laying out on the beach in the Caribbean sun.

Long live Summer!

Thanks Sil

Kittenna

“It could have used a tiny bit of sweetener but I wasn’t too interested in getting out of my chair.” Ahahaha I love it. That has happened to me many times.