drank Rootbeer Float Black Tea by 52teas

OMDelicious. This tea tastes exactly like a rootbeer float. So good. I get the root beer taste, and there is also a strong creamy taste and feel to the tea. The root beer is not too strong and overpowering, but it is also not too weak. I had this one hot but I think it would be amazing cold. It is best after it cools off for a few minutes. I was expecting to have to add sweetener and milk or cream, but I didn’t need to add anything.

This was one of the only few recent ones I’m sorry I missed heh glad it delivered its tasty promise!

Comments

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA