The name of this tea is quite accurate. This dry tea smells like delicious candied pineapple with perfumey floral notes. The tea tastes like smooth, light, green, flowery oolong. There is the same candied pineapple taste but it is light and subtle. Tastes very natural and not fake or artificial. I think the flavours would have been stronger if I had steeped longer, but I chose to keep it as a short steep and I quite like it this way. I will definitely have to add some brown rock sugar as suggested for next time.

Butiki Teas

Funny you mentioned the name. I was just thinking about changing the name to Hawaiian Pineapple Oolong.

Lala

I think that Hawaiin Pineapple works well too. There is nothing better than a fresh picked ripe pineapple from Hawaii. Totally different than anything you get here (in Canada) anyway.

Butiki Teas

Well, it was either that or something Psych (the tv show) related. Mmmm, pineapples and macadamia nuts from Hawaii are awesome. :)

Fuzzy_Peachkin

What I love about the current name is that it’s completely accurate. You taste the florals and then the pineapple. Whatever you name it though, I’m going to keep it in my cupboard! :-)

Butiki Teas

You guys are making me rethink the name change. I was just worried that the current name wasn’t appealing enough.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I found the name intriguing.

Interesting! :)

tigress_al

I really like the name! But that name would be good too. Aw man, pineapple in Hawaii is A-MAZ-ING. And the macadamia nuts too. We went to a macadamia nut farm and I bought a huge bag of them…. yummy.

Ysaurella

I love the actual name but it may be only because we don’t have here any hawaiian pineapple here in France so I have no idea how fantastic they can be

Comments

Butiki Teas

Lala

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I found the name intriguing.

Interesting! :)

tigress_al

Ysaurella

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA