drank Peach Black Tea by PureAromaTea

The dry blend smells strongly of a peach flavor and black tea. The tea tastes like a moderately flavoured peach tea with a bold black base. It reminds me of peach drink from Tim Horton’s. Mmmmmm. Very refreshing. I think it would make a great iced tea. Thanks Sil for this.

Edit: Did a cold brew for about 8 hours. It was just as delicious as the hot brew.

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA