drank English Blend by Lupicia

Thanks for this sample Sil!

I was anticipating this to be a typical somewhat astringent, bitter but bold breakfast blend. But it was actually quite smooth. No bitterness or astringency. I would say it was medium boldness but I also did not steep for too long. There is a bit of a natural wood-sy taste to it. The liquor is slightly sweet, its thick and creamy. Lupicia recommends to add milk, I can see why that would taste really good, but I am actually liking this one straight. Surprising since I don’t usually like breakfast blends. But I guess this is not a breakfast blend, it is an English blend!

Edit: Made this as a cold brew as well. Brewed for about 8 hours. Its not as good as a cold brew. Some bitterness and much more of a strange floral flavour.

Nice!