drank Carrot Cake by The NecessiTeas

Received this one in round 1 secret pumpkin swap from RogersCK.

I was a bit skeptical but this one is pretty decent. There is a rooibos taste, but there is also a kind of carrot cake type taste. I would not say there is much cake flavour in this. But I do get hints of cinnamon and nuts. I would have guessed almonds until I read the description and it said walnuts. I am getting the slightest sweet tart taste that you get in real good homemade cream cheese icing. There is a bit of a carrot taste, maybe. There is something I can’t quite put my finger on. I think if I would have tried this without knowing the name of the tea, I would have called it coffee cake, or greek shortbread.