drank Cinnamon Roll Honeybush by 52teas

This one came from the bestsellers sampler of the Zoomedweebies kickstarter. This one has been on my shopping list for quite a while so I am glad I have had a chance to try it.

The dry tea smells like cinnamon cake, or cinnamon pastry, or a cinnamon bun. Its cinnamon with some kind of sweet bread mixed in.

The brewed tea smells exactly like a cinnamon bun, I am getting a strong cream cheese smell.

The tea tastes like the cinnamon bun/pastry/bread but I am not getting any cream cheese or any other icing. It is still very good. I think next cup I am going to add some sugar to see what happens. The taste is definitely becoming more distinct as it cools.

Edit: Brewed again and this time added some brown rock sugar. It was ok. I don’t think it really changed the taste profile at all. This one is reminding me a bit more of a Christmas spice cake/cookie with the cinnamon and spice.

MissLena

I just ordered the best sellers sampler last night, I was going to try to wait but there are too many that have been on my list for too long :) happy to hear this one is good!

Lala

I think this sampler is great. All of the blends are good. I am finding there is between 2-4 tsp of tea in each depending on the type of tea. So it is not too much but it is enough to try it to see if you like it.

MissLena

Yeah it sounds perfect to me, I debated just getting a few bags of the ones that sound good but it takes me so long to finish 1 oz bags that I might as well just get samples, and try 12 kinds!

Comments

MissLena

Lala

MissLena

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA