drank Lord Petersham by The Devotea

Received this from Terri HarpLady.

I was having a difficult time figuring out how to describe this one. It is sweet, smooth, maybe its malty. It is definitely a STRONG tea for sure. Maybe some assam, or some Ceylon? Is that a Darjeeling? I really don’t even know if that is what I am tasting either. I thought maybe my taste buds were off from eating or drinking something. So I started doing some digging. I think the best way to describe this tea is how the company describes it : A blend of seven teas, named after an Regency/Georgian English gentleman with a massive collection of tea. Strong and black.

Robert Godden

This tea is a big hit in the US, I think after I did a piece of tea pairing that suggested “Lord Petersham and Downton Abbey”!. Sales go up every time a new series starts!
Thanks for your comments.

Comments

Robert Godden

Thanks for your comments.

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA