When the hot water first hit this tea, I immediately smelled pumpkin pie filling. The taste of the brewed tea is more pumpkin chai to me. I definitely get a pumpkin flavour. I am getting cloves and a very light ginger taste. I am also getting quite a roasty or burnt flavour – burnt like caramelized sugar. I get only the slightest bit of rooibos flavour, which is a plus for me.

Definitely surprised by this one. Thanks*Terri*!

CelebriTEA

Sounds yummy…I am a pumpkin fan ;-)

Lala

I have to say this is the most “life-like” pumpkin tea I have tried.

Courtney

Pumpkin yum!

oh god… i need this tea back.

Comments

CelebriTEA

Sounds yummy…I am a pumpkin fan ;-)

Lala

I have to say this is the most “life-like” pumpkin tea I have tried.

Courtney

Pumpkin yum!

oh god… i need this tea back.

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA