It feels a little wrong to brew this with an electric kettle, but I don’t have a gaiwan (yet).

I’m really liked the scent of these Teavivre greens. This one smells mildly of jasmine, and slightly sweet. There a little bit of peach in the flavour, it’s mostly jasmine. For some reason jasmine makes me crave steamed rice dishes.

Thanks to Teavivre for sending me this sample. :)

Lariel of Lórien

Uh, could somebody explain what dragons have to do with pearl teas?

Stephanie

Good question!

TeaVivre

Thanks for your concern. About the name of this tea, it should not be separate dragons and pearl, they should be dragons pearl. In China, it’s called dragon pearl that something with ball shape. So we named our teas with dragons pearl that have ball shape. Hope this is useful for your concern. :)

Comments

Lariel of Lórien

Uh, could somebody explain what dragons have to do with pearl teas?

Stephanie

Good question!

TeaVivre

After many years of drinking coffee, I’ve recently become a tea convert.

Faves- Black Tea (Preferably Chinese- Most Gold/Golden), Rooibos/ Honeybush, Oolong
Likes- Pu-Erh (Shou), Green (Chinese or Japanese), Interesting Tisanes, Dessert Blends/ Flavoured Teas, Masala Chai
Dislikes- Smokey Teas, Hibiscus, Licorice Root, Chicory
Exploring- Sheng Pu’erh, White Tea, Sticky Rice Mini Tuocha