drank Pu Erh Dante by Adagio Teas

One the first things I thought of this tea when I opened it was that it smelled like mushrooms. That scent comes across more in the brew. The flavour reminds me a bit of mushroom soup. Certainly very earthy.

Flavors: Mushrooms

boychik

i love mushroom soup. i dont think you liked the tea. Right? Did you rinse it first?

Lariel

I did rinse first, but I wasn’t that flavour to be so prominent. Not that I mind mushrooms. It’s not that I didn’t like it, more it wasn’t what I wanted at the moment. Might end up using it as a rice flavouring.

boychik

that never occur to me. Good idea!

Lariel

It’s one of the most savory pu-erhs I’ve had. Nothing wrong with that really, but I’d like it more if it were soup.

Comments

boychik

boychik

that never occur to me. Good idea!

Lariel

After many years of drinking coffee, I’ve recently become a tea convert.

Faves- Black Tea (Preferably Chinese- Most Gold/Golden), Rooibos/ Honeybush, Oolong
Likes- Pu-Erh, Green (Chinese or Japanese), Interesting Tisanes, Dessert Blends/ Flavoured Teas, Masala Chai
Dislikes- Smokey Teas, Hibiscus, Licorice Root, Chicory
Indifferent- White Tea