I received this sample as part of a FB Contest so I feel a bit remiss in not bragging it up a bit. I do see where the others found this slightly medicinal taste to the cup. The berry when paired with the rooibos base gives off this note that is akin to cherry Nyquil. Further, the vanilla was not quite as prominent in the flavor profile as I would have liked. I was able to remedy both of these issues by stirring in a splash of french vanilla creamer. This largely squelched the medicinal notes and added that vanilla component that I was hoping for. Art of Tea has several other blends that I enjoy and I don’t see myself becoming compelled to order this one again. (Cinnamon Fig, Carmelized Pear, Classic Black to name a few).

I am a tea lover and have reviewed teas on Teaviews.com for quite a while and have logged over 300 tea reviews for them. Bear in mind that I have a huge amount of teas in my personal collection that I have never even reviewed.

I use the Teaviews rating system when rating on here. I guess the biggest thing I’d like to point out is that a tea in the 7 or 70 range is usually one that I would buy but would likely not place an order just to get it. It is a secondary item. Once you start getting up to an 8 or 80+, those are the teas that I would place an order just to get or are an item that I would likely replenish.

9-10
One of the best teas I’ve ever tasted — I will definitely be buying it again in the future!

7-8
An excellent tea — I would more than likely buy it again.

5-6
A decent tea — it was nice enough, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase it again.

3-4
Not a very good tea — it wasn’t completely awful, but I’d not want to drink it again.

1-2