drank Grand Amour by Nina's Paris

Fruity, incredibly fruity. Maybe too fruity if that is possible. Since I opened the sample all I can smell or taste is raspberry and red currant. I am starting to panic for fear I will never taste anything else ever again.

I let the tea cool to room temperature while I ran some errands. The fruityness is not so overwhelming now. I think this might make a good iced tea. I do not taste any caramel or vanilla though.

ashmanra

I kept the steep short like you, but I did use just under boiling water. Do you think that made yours significantly stronger? Also, have you tried a second steep? Mine was much lighter yet still really smooth and yummy.

Lazey

I haven’t had a chance to do a second steeping, I think the second steeping might be better than the first.

Comments

ashmanra

Lazey