reviewed One Touch Tea Maker by Breville

This is a life-changing machine if you enjoy tea! I am so happy with this tea maker!! It is really easy to use and clean plus it just does everything for you!!! The right temp for all the different teas and the right steep time makes the perfect cup !! You just relax and enjoy the tea with no wondering. It makes the tea for you!! You can remove the steeping basket and customize water temps to pour into your own teapots too. Wonderful tea maker and I will never ever be without it for the rest of my life!!!

Tea is Life. I love Tea!

Pure Tea Flowers
Dried Citrus
Fresh Turmeric w/ Honey & Lemon

I like Ayurveda, Yoga,
walking, stand-up comedy clubs.

Love chefs and foodies. Love veggies!!!!

Also enjoy bonsai, xeriscape gardening, my doggie, & all nature.

Preferred brewing method: Gaiwan